posted Jan 2, 2011, 7:46 AM by Siana Gearz
updated Jan 3, 2011, 5:59 PM
- Rolled back a number of optimizations or made them optional for the sake of initial stability. Instructions for testing optimizations will be published on the Knowledge Base soon.
- Fixed a number of crash reasons within OpenJPEG.
- Removed leftover texture comment decoder - couldn't see it used anywhere, but it leaked a TON of memory and reduced performance.
- Linked in Google TCMalloc - memory fragmentation and long-time use plummeted immensely.
- Reimplemented texture fetcher by borrowing from Henri and reworking from there. Fixes a cache issue but changes behaviour slightly. Sorry Thickbrick -.-
- Implemented rapid fallback to Sim through short term blacklist in case HTTP texture fetch misbehaves.
- A dozen assorted fixes to Display Names and RLVa, thanks to Phoenix Viewer project.
- Group name in Chat Console fixed.
- Alpha and Tattoo layers repaired.