posted Jun 18, 2011, 12:37 PM by Siana Gearz
updated Jun 18, 2011, 5:29 PM
Getting us one step closer to the next generation of Singularity!
- Render system massively updated, now needs less memory bandwidth for deferred, by Shyotl
- Preferences and UI clean up, by Tigh
- File picker reworked to provide logout-free uploads and persist file paths; Save As in snapshot floater, by Aleric
- Fixed beacon system - no more accidental red objects, by Aleric
- Stalls during logout and after teleport fixed, by Aleric
- Login screen now remembers grids, and displays SL splash page properly
- No more instant lockup on startup on many systems, and dozens of other fixes
Grab Windows version now! Linux and OS X upcoming.